I started as a chef’s assistant in an organic café in London Marylebone in 2008, where I was soon fully in charge of the daily lunch and pastry section. After I returned to Vienna I was working with the Motto catering company for one season but decided to extend my knowledge and experience in different cuisines, techniques and plant-based cooking abroad. I moved back to New York City, where I gained a Certificate at the Natural Gourmet Institute for plant-based food preparations and holistic health studies. I soaked up all the information and got a clearer vision of what I wanted to do with my cooking career. This lead me back to Europe, working with Jamie Oliver’s head chef in Cornwall, UK at the Watergate Bay Hotel restaurant and finally ending up in Berlin, Germany at the vegan/raw/organic restaurant La Mano Verde as well as a part-time chef at a raw/vegan cafe in Kreuzberg.
Beginning of 2011 I became one of the main vegan chefs for the caterings and weekly brunch at the first European vegan supermarket Veganz, where I was also in charge of the raw dessert selection and teaching regular raw food workshops in Germany & Austria.
2013 I made my first trip to Hawaii and it had a big (sweet) impact on me.
I was invited to a chocolate convention in Honolulu and met local “bean to bar” chocolatiers who inspired me in so many ways – primarily pursuing my career as a (raw) pastry chef and taking it to the next level!
This decision lead me to Belfast, Maine where I was working at Matthew Kenney‘s restaurant The Gothic as the head pastry chef.
I collaborated with a talented chef from Arizona and experienced what I would call the dream of my kitchen life:
Creating and crafting the future of food with amazing ingredients and modern-day equipment (anti-griddle, smoking gun, paco jet, isi whip etc.) as well as traditional techniques such as pickling, fermenting and preserving.
I have also been taking care of private clients the past 4 years where I either lived with them for a certain amount of time to get their health, eating habits and bodies (back) into shape or I am preparing snacks and meals to go for busy families, single households & couples.
2014 I spent most of my time on the other side of the world…
Starting off as an assistant pastry chef at the plant-based Vegie bar in Melbourne, Australia where I had the pleasure working alongside a talented pastry chef from the Four Seasons in Boston, creating vegan, gluten-free and raw desserts.
Since then my culinary career and passion for travel, cultures, movement, holistic health and different cuisines has lead me to various destinations around the world and there is no end in sight
I choose to work pre-dominantely in plant-based establishments as well as farm to table restaurants that respect the environment, animals and tribal knowledge, without labels, judgement or restrictions.
Food events & media 2011-2015
- Cooking show and dessert demonstration at Next Organic Berlin
- 5 weeks NIKE Food Truck Catering #Allyoucanrun Berlin
- Matcha Workshop (pastry & tea) in collaboration with Matcha Shop Berlin
- Writer, nutritionist, recipe developer & movement specialist at Teatox, Berlin
- Dessert Workshop with a focus on vegan, gluten-free and baked Raw Freestyle dishes
- Superfoods Day 1 Event at LIV, Berlin
- Raw Freestyle Catering for Fashion Week Berlin in collaboration with NIKE Woman
- Raw Freestyle Catering with BOLD Berlin
- NIKE Woman Raw Freestyle catering & nutrition session at the Voo Store, Berlin
- Chocolate praline production & yoga retreat menu planning, Bali
- Assistant pastry chef and food consultant for the Vegie Bar in Melbourne, Australia
- Recipe development for Teatox
- Recipe development for the online Matthew Kenney Acadamy (“raw desserts”)
- Recipe development for NaturARTen
- Coordinator and chef at the Food Expert Group event, Stuttgart
- SOHO House Berlin: Raw food & nutrition workshop
- Recipe development for „Ginger People“, European Market
- private chef food consultant, New York City
- Catering dessert selection for „Soundcloud“ Germany management
- Raw dessert workshops in Berlin and Austria
- Catering for Jivamukti Yoga Berlin
- Raw cake production for the „Exhibition for sustainable consumption“
- Vegan and raw catering for the climate conference at the British Embassy in Berlin
- organisation and preparation for the Made Event „New Appetite“ with Sarah Britton from My new roots and Samantha Koch
- Catering for „Rüdiger Dahlke“ seminar
- Kitchensurfing chef fair, private dinner and workshop
- Kitchensurfing lunch at „The Parlour Diners“
- raw cake production & organisation for the Vegetarian Summer Festival Berlin
- Dinner event at Merkezi, Kreuzberg
- Raw cake recipe development for Goodies Berlin
- Private raw cake preparation counselling for conventional bakers
- Interview with „Deutschland is(s)t vegan“ with Sonja Reifenhäuser (german)
- Recipe featured at the „Biorama“ website (german)
- Raw chocolate-chestnut recipe published in the Austria FM4 Cookbook (german)
- Rohvolution – organisation, preparation and raw cake sale
- raw and vegan weekend-lunch service at Markthalle 9
- vegetarian/vegan catering for music video shoot Bensh