- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup oat or almond flour
- 1/4 cup raw honey or light maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp cacao butter, melted
- 1 cup young coconut meat
- 2 cups cashews, soaked and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2/3 cups (fresh coconut) water
- 2/3 cup raw honey or light maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp miso (white)
- a few drops stevia
- 1.5 Tbsp matcha powder mixed with 1/3 cup hot water
- 2/3 cup cacao butter, melted
To make the crust, mix all the ingredients with a food processor and press into a pi or cake dish.
For the filling, blend the first 8 ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until creamy.
„Melt“ the matcha with the hot water and whisk by hand until frothy.
Add to the filling and blend again.
Slowly pour in the cacao butter until fully incorporated.
Transfer the filling to the pie dish and freeze for at least 5 hours.
Dust with matcha powder.